INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE:
- Registration and Profile: When you create an account or place an order we ask you for your name, email address, phone number, payment information, billing and shipping address and other info you choose to provide
- Communications: If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our Customer Service team, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of a message or attachments that you may send us, and other information you may choose to provide.
- Payment Information: When you make a purchase, we will collect that payment card information. Depending on your chosen payment option, we may use a third party service provider that handles payments for us and will receive your payment card information
Security: We use security measures to protect customers against loss, misuse or alteration of your Information. Please be sure to your browser is on its latest updated version. This most recent version of your selected browser of use should have full SSL (Secure Socket Layer) support.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ?
We use your contact info (such as phone number, email, billing/shipping addresses ) for these purposes:
- We use your billing & shipping address (which must match to avoid an order being cancelled) to process and deliver purchases, returns, and to help prevent fraud.
- We use your email address and phone number to send you security alerts, shipping notifications, messages related to your order, support, and for marketing purposes (information about products, promotions, new added products that we think may interest you. We also use your email address to help you create & maintain an account on our Services.